Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Cat Cat Phony Posted:

Note that I didn’t go to religious services today (or any day) because even though the majority or people in this area may hold the worldview that going is the right thing to do, the law protects me as a minority (opinion-wise) from them enforcing their opinions on me.

Anyway, I was just pointing out that most people, regardless of what view they hold, are ready to impose it on other people if the opportunity arises.

Lol, the majority always makes the law. It’s how Congress works, it’s how cities work, it’s how businesses work.

Note I’m not making a judgement either way on whether this is good or right or moral, just stating that this is how it is.

Besides, making a law that says you can’t sell alcohol on Sundays and them saying you have to go to a religious service or something is very different.

Also, the last statement you made is practically devoid of any value or meaning. Of COURSE people will impose their opinion “if the opportunity arises.” If this wasn’t intrinsically true of the entire human race, we would have no debates, there would be no politics, there would be no religion, there would be no ethical dilemmas of any nature, there would be no work unions. We, as a species, fundamentally revolve around imposing our opinions and viewpoints on others, and we always will, until Big Brother comes and makes everyone the exact same person in thought, speech, and deed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!