Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

With all the changes lately we might want to think about revising the full of won system.

mods hate bumps/necros so i suggest changing the way full of won works:

– make it able to be posted in

– when a thread moves in, lock the posts that exist when it is moved

– show that those posts were there pre-FOW (color them gold, put stars on them, i dunno)

– new posts show up normally at the end with a marker when the post-fow posts start appearing.

this would be a good way to have kickbum threads preserved without shutting them off for new content. bumping could be ‘FOW this thread!!’ instead of ‘BUUUUMP’ that gets people banned sometimes. then thread goes to FOW where it’s preserved in a pit of entertainment, and it’s not locked off and can be commented on/added to. maybe preserve the link in the original RP forum as well so it stays on active topics?

thoughts?

I like the idea, but unfortunately, people would make it the prime choice for shock-link posting and spamming. Ruining threads of that quality is just too tempting a target.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!