Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

_BeDhEaD_

Avatar: 170341 Thu Aug 20 13:12:58 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

ragingwincesthardon Posted:

_BeDhEaD_ Posted:

I know it can be difficult to get a rise out of bea some days. Sometimes all we want to do is stay in the basement, try and cut shelves. But, it is now time to rise against all the other toils, the toils are many, even disguised as whores, pimps, m&m’s and perms. It may even be possible that some of our fellow elmo’s are also toiling in disguise. I am proposing this to all elmo’s. I have a plan but I need to know how it will take back our Crawlspace, all we really want is to be left alone to cut, measure, maybe draw or paint. But, we need our Crawlspace to be full of our own toils, not filled with the maps of all toils who are just angry because we are fat,ugly and live under the stairs.

So that’s what the troll language sounds like. We need to get a scientist in here for further extensive study. This has never been heard of by human ears.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!