Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Avatar: 195302 Wed Jul 15 23:27:16 -0400 2009

Level 1 Re-Re

Ze Prahpozal:

It eez mahy sincere pleazure to bring you as ze offical head of ze Forumvars Science Depahtment ah rewoloutionahry inwention: Ze Rapmawsta 5000. Zis dewice, product of my explorahshun of ze field of zlavic hyeyperzubtlety, is cahpullable of bezting even ze mightezt of ze freeztylers through a zecret tew be pahtanted procezz! To prowe ze evectiveness of zis inwention I vould like to challyenge any of ze partizipantz of the Forumvars Rap Battle to face off ahgeenst zis mawchine!

Ze moduz operahndi:

Ze firzt three uzerz to accept zis challange and bezt my crerazion will receive ze prize of 1 brownie point each and ze recognition of ze Forumvars Zcience community! Winnah is determined by ze crowd — whoever getz ze most pozts declaring zem a ze winner in ze showdown thread takez home ze prize.

Each zhowdown, az ze Forumvars Rap Battle, vill take plaze in itz own thread. Each contezt is a minimum of three rapz per partizipant. If ze uzer wizhez to continue past zis, he may zend me a tubmail zo I mail calibrate ze machine properly. When a rap ez done I will declare eet, and zen ze crowd may woice zemzelves. Contezt beginz when all three rapperz are zelected.

Ze gauntlet iz thrown down!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!