Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Encyclopedia Dramatica Posted:

Can You Troll a Troll?

Contrary to popular belief – yes, you can troll a troll. When all other groups (fabulous persons, furries, otherkin, fine upstanding member of societys, epileptics etc.) have become sick of being targeted, the only groups left might be anonymous and other troll groups themselves.

This is rather difficult to do as anons tend not to practice on each other. Indeed the excuse “HA! I tutally trolled u guise yur all n00bs!” tend to be written by fabulous persons who haven’t got a ****ing clue on how to troll successfully. There are however different methods:

How to Troll a Troll

1. The original troll will target a certain person or group with the intention of leading them to epic bumhurt

2. In the course of doing this, the original troll may accidently make a stupid mistake.

3. A second troll (who may or many not have been a victim) exploits this mistake

4. The original troll is too humilated to carry on, thus flees from the website he was targeting

Trolls Trolling Trolls

1. One troll deliberatly acts like a ****tard in order to gain attention

2. A second troll, believing the first troll is being serious, attacks them using another extreme form of ****tardedness.

3. The two will banter back and forth, one thinking that he is totally pwning the other.

4. The end result it either:

1. One gives up and leaves. The other (wrongly) thinks he has won.

2. Both realise they have made a stupid mistake and claim it was all a joke. Honest.

Lulz-Blind

Lulz-Blindness occurs when a veteran troll has been spending his time on the internet for so long that he can no longer tell the difference between genuine acts of epic trolling and the regular unfunny bull**** that occurs every five minutes on the intarwebs. Lulz-Blindness is one of the first signs of Chronic Troll Syndrome.

Once a veteran troll sucgreat timesbs to lulz-blindess he quickly becomes a target for newer wannabe trolls, thus destroying his well-earned e-reputation is one fell swoop. The only solution is to try some IRL Trolling. Although this may lead to the final stages of CTS it reminds people how drama can be created very quickly.

TL;DR I don’t care if I contradicted myself, I’m just trying to drop some knowledge on you.

You gargle so much great times you breathe it instead of air.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!