Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

*ahem* TAM IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF fabulous personS AHAHAHAHA!!1! No really even ask CS, he thinks that anyone in the TAM (including me) would have HOT HOMOSECKSHUL bumSECKS with him. For anyone who believes otherwise, please let me send you a pic of my cawk.

That was a good example of troll opposite saying. In order to try to start a flame war. Go on to any website whatsoever and post some **** thats opposite to any ones beliefs. (I.E. my entire first post, and you fell for it and fed me very VERY well) Anything said to **** people off in general will result with them disliking you, and insulting you. This is what proper trolling is supposed to do. Not just annoy them with pics of Ron Paul and the Kaiser. How ever aforementioned pics (if used in moderation, and change the Kaiser to the Fuhrer)can be used in proper trolling. Just don’t ****ing spam it.

I come here not as a fabulous person trying to **** people off with no reason. I come here to help people realize that they need to stop their baby troll fabulous personry and grow up. And I could post an extremely good guide on how to troll properly (some of the rules of which I have actually violated: I.E. cursing) But that would break the rules of said site (I swear it’s not 4chan, no really I do)

Edit: Changed “a” to “said”

TL;DR Your derogatory comments towards me have made me a successful troll.

Ernac edited this message on 07/18/2009 5:42PM

You gargle so much great times you breathe it instead of air.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!