Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Sancdar Posted:

q CS did you order the OP to edit out the bit about TAM because you’re all bum buddies now? Just wondering if there’s another **** poster that takes orders from you.

Liek omg I totally did because I’m a fabulous person. Naw for realz tho I posted the haet about them in the first part because at first I couldn’t be arsed to read their TL;DR section and bumumed that they were troll babies aspiring to be trolls *coughmostofthepeoplepostingonthisthreadcough*. That and I took it out of my own volition.

Odalisque Posted:

hey guys, remember your first time posting on flamebate and you were like, “ungh i really have to post some hardcore shiit to make it look like i’m a good troll so i don’t get eaten alive ungh” and then you posted some shock images and people still forgot about you the next day?

neither do i, but i still kind of feel bad for the OP.

Hey guys do you remember the time when we all bumumed that a person posted for the first time on flamebait, even though in reality they posted on a ton of **** while they were still newfabulous persons? And then tried to make them look like a fabulous person even though we were feeding the troll? Well I don’t because I wasn’t a re****ingtarded newfabulous person. I was a newfabulous person, but not a very special one. Good times…. Goooood times.

You gargle so much great times you breathe it instead of air.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!