Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You may be saying to yourself “Why is this bumhole writing a rant/article/what the **** ever on trolling?” Because my friends, people here do not know how to troll outside of the game.

Just hear me out here, some of you like to just post random **** in an attempt to make people rage. For example most of you like to just post “shock” photos or a stream of Ctrl+V bull****. If you want to see some real shock photos go here: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended and scroll down for some IRL Guro. Alternatively try some Zippocat.

Lost in this sea of wannabe trolls or trollabes as I like to call them. I have done some actual ****ing research on the subject matter and grown outside of lame bum trolling by going to the promised land of *chan. I speak of raids on the scale of anonymous, Chanology to be a tad bit more specific.

The sad truth is that virtually NO ONE from this website knows how to actually troll and not just spam insults.

Game time people! I call upon all of you FWZ to grow outside of your juvenile tendencies of just posting random Ron Paul ****, because old meme is OLD yo. For a great example of nuanced trolling (but still rather low level) please read the first word in each paragraph.

TL;DR Here’s what I said in video format. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

EDIT: for the lulz I’m not gonna tell you what I changed, if I changed anything at all.

Ernac edited this message on 07/18/2009 9:56AM

You gargle so much great times you breathe it instead of air.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!