Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

emohunter Posted:

I dont know what your talking about saying im talking in all caps to troll people i only did that one time in that thread about how my feelings got hurt by clan WeChall. And i use punctuation but i am usually typing so fast that i dont have time to remember to use my commas but i use them on my school papers because i take the time to re-read what im doing and make sure i get all the grammar and spelling right i dont have the option to do a rough draft on the internet so i just post it how it comes out and thats not fair of you to say that its not good and make fun of me for using a lot of detail and say you dont care about it.

You are the one who made a thread about me and i dont even know who you are we never talked before so you took an interest in me not the other way around so you shouldnt be making fun of me now when all i did was explain an answer to your question that Im not this girl named boxy that you think I am because i am not a girl so its pretty clear to me that im not boxy but you want to get mad because i made you look wrong i wasnt trying to make you feel bad i was only try to explain the truth to your question of is boxy emohunter i am not so i posted to tell you that.

Lol, whut?

—————

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!