Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

I’m going to write a very long senetence with no breaks or commas because I think people on the internet should listen to the things I have to say and the reasons I don’t like people to be mean even though this looks like a lot of information you should only take bits and pieces of it and spam it in all of my boards because that causes me to write a lot more.

I also enjoy writing sensless things about my views about people who don’t care about me in order to find out why ALSO SOMETIMES I LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS IN A SAD ATTEMPT TO TROLL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY LONG SPEACHES IT’S USUALLY ABOUT HOW EMOS ARE DUMB AND MAKE BAD DECISIONS BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF

Also I use old memes in the middle of my sentences in a valiant effort to sound much cooler than I really am also I don’t understand sarcasm in any way shape or form and I don’t get why people are mean to me I call people jerks because I expect to be respected in an online community filled with narcissistic people who care about themselves and maybe one other person.

I am dissapoint, why people not like me?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!