Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

emohunter Posted:

I dont logically see how just because you said that you are in charge of this specific forum that would entitle you to any sort of powers. You are just declaring something with no authority or ability to enforce your own declarations.

This is shocking that so many people are blindly accepting that you can just say you are in charge of this when clearly you have no administrative rights to do so. I dont see how this is even a discussion really it’s just shocking to me.

Do you hobart bliggity comprehend that declaring ownership is in no way an entitlement? I dont even think that your post is even applicable as a troll because you honestly seem to believe in what you are saying so you are not doing this for the attention or argument you are just not in full understanding of how things work.

And another thing when you post a huge wall of text like that most people dont read it anyway i know I didnt.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!