Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Mods please sticky this.

From here on out, consider the trollhole to be exclusively ruled by me, Hobart Bliggity. As your new benevolent dictator I have a few demands of you. Realize that my regime does not yet have the capacity to forcefully uphold my vision, but in due time we will, and rest bumured that heads will roll on that glorious day.

My demands are as follows:

1) Everyone is welcome to post, but this welcome can be worn out quickly. I will be leinient at first, but eventually the quality of posts expected in the trollhole will be evident to any that take the time to read a few threads. If you feel your post might not be what I want, do not post it.

2)shock images and gore/gross **** are allowed, but only when used in context of the thread or to derail a thread I do not approve of. If you spam disgusting pictures you will quickly lose favor in my sight.

An addendum to this rule is that goatse is not shock and is always welcome, no matter the thread.

3)Those that work directly for me and are bestowed with most of the power and judgement I exercise over this forum will make themselves known to you. Think of them as my appendages, and know that whatever you do to them you do to me. You do not want to do anything bad to me.

4) By submitting to my rule, you set yourself up to benefit from the new golden age of posting we will bring forth. I promise with all my being that those that graciously follow me will be treated to more opportunities for original and comedic posting than even seen before on these forums. There will be chances to RP, to have irreverant and flippant discourse about current events, and even to let loose on each other in mock flame wars and public mockery of those not in my favor. ****posters, careposters, bumon-pushers, noobs, attention whores, faux-idiots, and even the most vanilla of posters will have a home here, and will be given ample opportunity to take part in the community.

5) Those that choose to oppose me will first be asked to take their **** elsewhere. I am not here to forcefully blaze my way to glory. I want this to be a forum full of people who want to be here. Those that stick around and choose to be disruptive for their 4chan riddled reasons will become the focus of my ire. Believe me when I say that I’ve gotten more idiots banned from this site than anyone else, and made even more ragequit. You are not special, and you too will not survive.

This is it folks. From this humble beginning we will gain a stronghold to wage our war against the rest of the forums. The Trollhole will be our sanctuary, where none of the ****ty unfunny ****ing 4chan posters dare to tread. From here we will take back our forum, and restore it to the promise it once showed.

my brosky, that is way tldr. also, this is my trollhole, so good luck with that

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!