Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

SorrowBleedingwrists – shut your stupid emo mouth i hate your stupid haircut and nobody thinks boys look good in eyeliner and you probably worship the devil so you should shut up.

Skyman747 Posted:

I can’t tell if this is just a joke thread or if it is serious Log in to see images!

I’m serious, I like hackers and thats why I chose to be a hacker at the begining of this game. Im still new only been playing 2 days but I like it so far so I wanted to join a clan for hackers and I hear that wechall is fore elite hackers i even looked at the clan profile and it says that elite hackers can become an officer or something. That sounds like the kind of clan i want to join – who is the best person to ask for an invite?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!