Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

spacekadt Posted:

Can I ask why? The rule has been around for as long as I’ve been here (joined, not modded). It very, very rarely gets used and even then it’s generally only used when there’s some consensus or the extremely senior mod (and the one it should be limited to, bumuming limiting is even a good idea) decides it’s worth it.

I don’t think making your job more subjective is helpful. Civil Discussion is already over moderated and what is permissible depends on who is around.

Anyway I am only one user. If this is what the community wants then I am not going to stand in the way of it. I am going to try to pull myself out of these types of discussions and am only going to say that some of the people here giving their opinions are very short sighted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!