Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Last time I was online on this computer I was thinking further on the Reversal ideas, trying to come up with a fully-reversed version of each card. Just found the window I left open before hitting Hibernate… here’s what I came up with:

• The bumhole = Remove 10 random scoops from player with most scoops, Reverse bumhole = Add 10 random scoops to player with least scoops.
  • The Destroyer = Remove 1 chosen scoop from another player, Reverse Destroyer = Add 1 random scoop to yourself/a random player.

The reverse of “another player” would be “yourself”, reverse of “a chosen player” would be “a random player”. Can be translated either way, or leave the target of the card as the person selected for attack, depending on whether a reversed attack card should be a benefit to yourself, a benefit to your attack target, or a benefit to some other random player.

• The Modest Improvement = Give 2 scoops to yourself. Reverse Modest Improvement = Remove 2 scoops from another player
  • The Peeping Tom = Another player’s cards are shown to you. Reverse Peeping Tom = Your cards are shown to another player (or everyone, because that works better)
  • The Shield = When attacked, attack misses you. Reverse Shield = Attack Magnet (as explained before)
  • The Shotgun = Remove 2 random scoops from a chosen player. Reverse Shotgun = Give 2 random scoops to yourself/a random player (again, depends how you want to translate it)
  • The Stray Bullet = Remove a random card from a selected player. Reverse Stray Bullet = Give a random card to yourself/a random player
  • The Switcheroo = Randomly swap 2 flavas of your own. Reverse Switcheroo = Randomly swap 2 flavas of someone else.
  • The Thief = Steal 1 scoop from another player. Reverse Thief = Give 1 scoop to another player

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!