Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

So someone reminded me about this:

the rule in question ITT already exists. not in the extent or context this initiative is pushing for, but it is there as a backbone for us saying “what you’re doing is bull****, i would like you to take a break and cool off.”

mods have been fairly lax in exercising this divine priviledge and i for one have pretty much forgotten about it and become afraid to use it.

basically what i figure will happen no matter is that flamebate bans will be implemented and that’ll at least give me the excuse to throw bans at the one or two morons who pop up every so often and deserve to be booted off the forums for short then progressively longer cooldowns.

as it’s been stated before, that sort of discriminatory ban wouldn’t happen on a regular basis.

If discriminatory bans are such a huge deal, how come noone caught on and was outraged that I banned Sancdar for two days without breaking any rules for this thread in RP last week?

aka, don’t use flamebate or you will be banned.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!