Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

iIRZ Posted:

no mods no masters

Opinions are like bumholes i hear. that said i’ll try to stay constructive.

I’m pretty sure most if not all the people i find mildly funny have been banned for thier art.

Funny is taken from a individual perspective. That said i like to see real feeling there. Your all bumhurt about having to scroll back a page? how hard is it to find the last threads without my name as the last poster?

what keeps me from being the last poster in a active thread? the fact that it could get stickied for seemingly no reason. Why do you think i started necroing? Every action has a reaction.

I’m not so attached to the idea of spamming images, ban repeated images or repeated posts, i’ll gladly sit here for a hour going through ancient threads and making ****ty reponses to others just to get a idiot or 2 to fall for it and start the thread again. Thats where i get the LULz.

I will continue to adapt to your rules. Your only changing the context of the game.

that and making the mods power greater and allowing subjective use of it, that won’t help any of you any more than it will hurt me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!