Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I’m going to vote ‘no’, nthing the concern that two people could do the exact same thing and only one would be banned for it, because the other has been here longer/knows how to sweet-talk a mod/has big mammary glands etc.

vvv Though I would say ‘yes’ if it was done like this.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

The mods would never ban someone for making a single dumb or annoying post. They would never ban someone for being unfunny. This situation only comes into play for people who are deliberately disrupting the community, and doing it often enough to be noticed by the mods. They aren’t going to be combing through every thread and going “that person wasn’t funny BAN. I don’t like your klan BAN.” They’re going to be looking for people ****ting all over potentially good threads, necro-bumping two pages worth of bad threads, and stuff like that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!