Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Inconnu Posted:

Also, it’s not your right to discuss or criticize mods.

What a bull**** sentiment. Where in the rules does it say people can’t do that? Respect is earned. When they were given modship, Crotch Zombie didn’t send them a box of pills that makes them respectable.

I have no problem with any of the mods, but if they don’t have thick enough skin to take the **** pitched at them they shouldn’t have become mods. If players can’t voice their complaints or distaste in regard to mods, then this site has become very ****ed up. This isn’t just about mods either, it’s about the way some things are done. We aren’t allowed to have discussion anymore?

Of course we are. It’s a ridiculous question with an obvious answer that you seem to want to try and change.

And if you remember EVERYBODY used to whine about Banhammer. Most of the time it was a joke, but it still happened.

Like I said, I have no problem with any of the mods and I don’t really care about this issue one way or another, but to tell people they shouldn’t talk about it is dumb. A MOD started this thread if you didn’t notice. You don’t have to read it if the complaining bothers you that much. That is a right that you have.

I’m tired, so I might be coming as way more of a male reproductive organ than I mean to be. Sorry if I am. I managed to not use the word fascism, so that says something. But really, don’t tell people what they do and don’t have a right to talk about.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 07/10/2009 6:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!