Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

CrinkzPipe Posted:

You should do the fps quiz imo

Do something other than follow the OP’s link and blindly do whatever he told me to… what kind of madness is this?

Could have told you that if I’d known the categories. I’m always “that guy” who’s charging in to clear the way for the team to come in behind me. Someone’s got to take a couple of hits on the way in, and I make good cannon fodder. If we’ve got a medic around to keep me on my feet then all the better… otherwise it’s back to the respawn screen every so often before charging again.

The points in recon probably came out of my secondary love of sniping. There really is no greater joy than spotting someone half a map away, and exploding their brains all over the floor before they even see you.

Commander/support… nuts to that, public matches are full of idiots so commanding is like herding brain-damaged cats, and supporting doesn’t pay off. Even in proper team matches I’ll just be one of the grunts. A grunt with an impressive kill-count, but a grunt nonetheless.

EDIT

Again… could have guessed that. Haven’t actually played much multiplayer in RTSs, but my strategy in single player was always to first erect impenetrable defences, then slowly build an unstoppable army. Quite possible whilst simultaneously fencing my opponent behind further walls of impenetrable defences to cut them off from the resources they need to have any hope of fending off that unstoppable army I mentioned.

That and nukes. Building my own, destroying theirs with an airstrike-outta-nowhere…

man-man edited this message on 07/09/2009 10:46AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!