Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Your critique on the excerpt was well appreciated. I would try to justify the claims made in the excerpt that I tried to link, but they are not mine and I would do none of it justice. I cannot even think that I have thought out those ideas as well or intensely has he tried. I just believe they are interesting bumertions. However, before any approaches he made are scrutinized, it would be best to read it in the context of its entirety, not just the excerpt. It’s all very interesting, though I know that proves nothing. And I think I understand the idea that Theories are more real than fact, based off of my basic philosophy course where we skimmed over the concept of concepts, in the search for the unattainable perfect Form by Plato. Also, through a mind-altering trip I had once when I was younger, I had expanded the concept with my own personal modification of including the ultimate being to actually be the amalgamation of those perfect Forms that people can never comprehend. The real problem I think that instigated the whole conversation in IDC was my clbum of 03’ concept about atheists. Now, my indecisiveness causes me to precariously straddle the fence on the idea of religion. Mainly, I lack faith. But I have viewed atheists attacking the ideas of organized religion. Sometimes even banding together as a coalition (congregation) against the evils, even on more than one occasion. If proof is needed of this, please let me know and I will find places online quickly. Almost every stumble upon link to an atheist interest website I have seen has shown the intent animosity toward faith, primarily the Christian faith. The two primarily puzzling questions about atheist I have are: what is the purpose as an atheist to try to refute another person’s faith-based belief? What is the gain in doing this?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!