Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

In an attempt to make amends, and because a real guess the pbumword contest sparked my interest last time I made the spammy one, I present to you a totally legit “guess the pbumword” contest.

The rules are simple, but with a few twists. First of all, the pbumword is a phrase, but will not have to be exact word for word to be “right”. I will TM a mod with the pbumword and confer with them on the “close enough” rule. Also, the pbumword involves an image as well. Both the correct phrase and image will have to be posted to win.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!

Since this is so vague a start, I will be dropping hints periodically to whos on the right track/ where you should be headed. As this factor really greatly benefits anyone whos around when I drop a hint, the first person to guess the pbumword will win 3 bp. The remaining bp will be up for grabs.

HERES HOW TO WIN THE LAST BP

I will quote the correct pbumword and declare it the winner. THE NEXT 20 PEOPLE TO EMPTYQUOTE THE WINNER WILL BE PUT INTO A DRAWING FOR THE LAST BP. emptyquoting is where you hit quote and dont add any text of your own, just quote—>post.

Contest ends once all bp are handed out or on Sept. 11th, 2009 if nobody has guess it by then. In the event of no winner, I’ll just give the bp to leetlol whoever was closest, as agreed by me and the mods.

This is a non-trolling contest, but if its ok with the mods, I’d like any reasonably safe pictures to be allowed. I’ve added [NSFW] to the thread title to reflect this. To be more clear, I dont want dead people and gore and harlequin fetuses all over, but bummilk would be just fine.

TM’ing the mods with the pbumword now, happy guessing Log in to see images!

QFGENERICHAXOR

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!