Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

GRX Dragon Posted:

Not really. Final Fantasy VIII’s leveling system made it that whatever your party’s average level was, the enemy would be that level.

Let’s say you had one level 100 character, a level 10, and a level 40 character. Well add that up to 150, divide by 3 to get 50 as the average. So the enemy would be level 50. The last boss in FFVIII, Ultimecia, has a maximum level of 65/75 (I forget which right now), yet every other enemy has no level cap.

However, you did quite frankly miss tons of things I’m sure. Depends on where you stopped playing really.

Hmm, it’s been so long I’d forgotten how it worked. I remember Squall’s level was in his 40s, but Rinoa was only level 18. Probably she kept dying and I got frustrated.

I was in Ultimecia’s Castle when I stopped playing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!