Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I found a link to an excerpt from Mere Christianity that mentions the point of moral law and the (proof?) of God:

[link]http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/questionofgod/ownwords/mere1.html[/link]

And I admit that some may not believe this, but it seems very convincing considering he was smart enough to cover the case of negating his claim.

Other than that, I guess I suppose that though I have no real considerable and definable belief myself, atheism in itself to me seems impractical. It’s bumerting a claim just as sure and narrow-minded as any other, with no principle evidence to back it up. Science has not provided any empirical data to disprove the existence of God. And it is simply ignorant for an atheist to condemn another for a belief in a higher power, since they are simply as unsure as the rest. I heard someone (a proclaimed atheist) mention science as their Truth and their reason to refute the existence of a god or gods, but as far as I recall from my high school science clbumes half a decade ago, Scientific fact only does not mean anything is proven, only that it has not yet been disproved.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!