Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The_Beaten G-
eneration

Avatar: 46168 Sat Jul 04 06:24:00 -0400 2009

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Troll

I'm not sure about all this spanking business but I do hate to see a child go unbeaten.

The_Steel_Cretin Posted:

I got a free avatar prank with episode 2, and I don’t want it. For 3 BP, I will change the avatar of a person of your choosing. This is functionally equivalent to an ‘anonymous avatar change’ prank. The person whose avatar I change won’t know that you were the person that put me up to it (and I won’t tell them, either). Ergo, your anonymity is bumured.

Moreover, because this will probably ‘stick-out’ more poignantly in the mind of the victim-to-be than a normal ‘anonymous avatar change’, using this option I’m offering is preferable to using a normal ‘anonymous avatar change’.

If you are interested, please:

1)tubmail me with a URL to the profile of the person you want to prank

2)tubmail me with a URL to the image you want me to use for the prank (it needs to be under 100k in file-dize and 93 * 93 in image size dimensions)

3)please send 3brownie points to me from my player profile located at http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/The_Steel_Cretin

I’ll edit this post when the offer has been accepted.

THANKS!

The offer has been accepted by a wise consumer and is now closed. Thank you for your time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!