Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey, hey, hey!

Jalapeno Bootyhole here, comin’ atcha another awesome contest for you Cosby fans in the crowd! Log in to see images!

Now, as you all know, Talk Like Cosby Day is just around the corner: That’s on July 12th, commemorating Bill Cosby’s birthday.

...okay, none of you knew that, because Talk Like Cosby Day doesn’t exist, y’see. Nevertheless, it’s a highly original pseudo-holiday I’m trying to push, a lot like Jell-O Pudding Pops Talk Like a Pirate Day or Talk Like Yoda Day.

My theory is, Bill Cosby talks funny. It is funny to talk like Bill Cosby. Therefore, there should be a day devoted to doing just that…y’see?

Need some inspiration? There’s plenty of it out there:

- Adam Sandler doing the worst/best Coz imitation ever, in an SNL spoof of The Cosby Mysteries (if you can find the video, let me know).

The contest is simple. Record yourself doing your best Cosby imitation for 25 seconds or longer. Just come up with a short monolog and perform it. The funnier you are while in Cosby mode, the better your chances!

If you choose to make a video and dress the part/eat a Pudding Pop/put on some blackface, so much the better! As long as you’re audible, we’re okay.

To make sure we know it’s you, state your user name at the beginning of the recording. If you mention something Forumwarz-related in your performance, bonus. If you mention Talk Like Cosby Day, double bonus.

Now. Simply upload the audio somewhere reliable and lasting (unlike New Coke), or host your video on a share site such as YouTube, tagged with “Forumwarz” and “Talk Like Cosby Day” so others can find it.

The submission deadline for this contest is Sunday, July 12th, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).

Post in this thread with your submission. One submission per post. Players will be encouraged to win/fail vote entries, helping to decide the winner. However, I will be the sole and final judge. After all, this isn’t a Pudding Pop-ularity contest; it’s more like a THEEOOO-cracy!

Pudding Brownie Point Prizes:

• The winner will be given 7 BP!

• First runner-up will be given 4 BP!

• Second runner-up will be given 1 BP!

Before I go, I want to give a big thanks to Inconnu for helping create the amazing logo for Talk Like Cosby Day!

I’d love to create a quickie website/blog to commemorate this fine day, based on the logo’s colors. So, any web designers out there looking for a bit of work, I refer you to this thread.

Thanks, good luck and have fun. And if you’re not careful, you may learn something before it’s done! HEY, HEY, HEY!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!