Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Velveteen Posted:

not during the stunt we did this round, that this thread was explicitly about, I mean.

looks like acid flux did that last round. thats all him, the rest of us didn’t even know about it till the night we exposed it. (at least I didn’t)

I guess he was trying to get it some exposure on his own last week, but to no avail?

A few minutes into the round, when it was just me and Acid Flux, he already had 30-50 in almost each scoop and a good deck of cards. He later said something like “I’m just good at gamble-bot”. While this may have been initially true, it obviously wasn’t later; not to accuse, but with the whole way it played out, it seems like this noble “I was just trying to make a bug known” sentiment is just an bum-covering afterthought.

Then again I could give a **** and I barely read this thread, so. These occasional game-breaking fairness fluctuations are to be expected in a game new and full of bumholes, and if he wants to give up his medals I say take ‘em.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!