Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Nailbomb Posted:

Ahhhh, the much sought after title of “best looking guy on forumwarz” ... I can’t believe someone has that little a life to keep track of such a thing.

I have a very keen woman's genitals that catalogs these things, man. Peregrine and Chawin are also tied for first place in my vagilog of best looking dudes, and I probably forgot someone else too. She (vag) is not that good at enunciating see, so I’m having trouble getting names from her. I just have to think of people and note her tingle-rating. These men produce tingles that are like being connected to two 9volt batteries while riding a washing machine on spin cycle down a steep gravel road near a waterfall. Pretty intense.

You get -411 on the tingle-rating-scale, Nailbomb. That’s negative four hundred eleven. Which means when I think of you it’s anti-tingle. Feels like I have bacterial vaginosis. Good going, man.

Hey, remember when this thread was about caricatures? I bet you don’t.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!