Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Inertia Posted:

but then the leaderboard lose its most basic, original purpose. which is a hi-score table.

you’ll see the leaderboard and you won’t be sure if the #1 on the leaderboard is actually the #1 player in that category.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

100% true which is why I’m arguing not a change to the Leaderboard, but a change to how and when the Leaderboard peens are given out. I don’t want JayZJay retired from the Best Bidder Leaderboard, I just want to get the peen to acknowledge the effort I’ve put into it, which is currently more than anyone but JayZJay, at which point I actually want to never touch Kyoubai ever again… If given out every month it would take 3 months for myself, quangtenemy then Vageena Davis to receive it and seeing it as attainable again others would start trying.

Since more people are joining every day it would give them something else to strive for at end game instead of making the Leaderboard Peen “Oldfabulous person” exclusive, even if ones such as Job Points and Forums pwned will likely be forever out of reach.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!