Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Dunatis Posted:

Actually, I did put in the effort you did, more in fact, since you quite likely got the peen before hitting the 900 visits I currently have, and when I do put in the exact amount you have currently put in I still will not have earned it. I could play this game for 18 more years and still not have earned it based only on my having joined after you.

I don’t think you’ve earned it yet by your standards, as about ~1000 visits ago, episode 2 rolled out, and I wasn’t at the top of the board then. But I see the point you’re getting at, I just don’t think it’s particularly valid. The goal is “beat the leader” not “match the leader’s effort when they first became the leader” though I’d probably get behind something like that before milestones or forced retirement. Like, say, a half-length peen for getting to that point.

Also, if either of us are still playing in 18 years, we need serious help. Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Goals should be reachable, even if it takes long.

All goals are reachable. I, and everyone else ahead of you on every leaderboard can’t play this game forever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!