Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Ricket Posted:

Because you didn’t earn it. You didn’t start playing when I did, and you didn’t put in the effort I did (no matter how little you might claim it requires). Is that fair? Not really. And I don’t think it needs to be.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Actually, I did put in the effort you did, more in fact, since you quite likely got the peen before hitting the 900 visits I currently have, and when I do put in the exact amount you have currently put in I still will not have earned it. I could play this game for 18 more years and still not have earned it based only on my having joined after you.

I don’t think you should be removed from the Leaderboard, that’s a male reproductive organ move, you can have your Leaderboard position since you did earn that. I only used that one as an example, but INCIT wins would become winnable if the top person without the peen were to be awarded it every month. I’m just saying make one shot peens one shot peens and make all other peens accessible to all players (in theory) without having to disrupt the playing styles of anyone else.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!