Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

People need to stop trying to take my leaderboard away from me. Log in to see images!

Srsly though, if something like this were implemented, I’d just drop down until I’m ~3 visits ahead of Grendel, so we’d just continually pbum each other every few days, and neither of us would reach the 30 day limit.

When you start handing out the top leaderboard spots because person X has worked pretty hard, but not actually beaten the top player, you make the top spot effectively meaningless.

This change also wouldn’t make much sense, because the most forums pwned leaderboard builds far more quickly than folks could be retired from it. The top players have thousands of visits up there. A new player isn’t going to get there any time soon. You’ll just be rewarding different oldfabulous persons.

Ricket is just playing the game normally so he shouldn’t be penalized for that, but at the same time, why should everyone who started playing after him be penalized for that and unable to get that peen?

Because you didn’t earn it. You didn’t start playing when I did, and you didn’t put in the effort I did (no matter how little you might claim it requires). Is that fair? Not really. And I don’t think it needs to be.

Ricket edited this message on 06/27/2009 7:48AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!