Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

kittiejenn Posted:

Obviously you can’t retire someone as soon as they get the peen for a leaderboard because there would be 365 people receiving each peen every year. It would be fantastic and give some of the newer players a chance to top leaderboards if the person topping it was removed after being #1 for 30 consecutive days or something. Personally I’d like to see this more than milestone peens as it solves the problem of leaderboard hogging without forcing someone to stop playing an area of the game, but still requires some effort to obtain.

imo this is an excellent suggestion for boards where scores may only go up.

for buildr score, popularity, and Hall of **** votes, the removal should not be forced

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!