Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

man-man Posted:

Hmm… if you can ignore the psycho part and not get too attached (and hence be ok with just ignoring it when she’s busy having some psycho time) then it could work…

I mean, mental stability is nice an’ all, but is it really necessary? Log in to see images!She’s clearly the clingy, engrossing relationship type as I read her ad. If I were to take her up on it, I’d definitely not heavily invest in her emotionally. I’m guessing you haven’t dealt with women like her by the tone of your post?

baou30 Posted:

I found her picture.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/01/AnnCoulter.jpg

“I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am.”

Oh, Ann Coulter, you’re so charming.

————————

ChilePepino Posted:

At least this girl puts it out from the begining.

That’s true, and would be a really considerate move, except she opens asking for a guy to help her on her “quest” for “self-improvement,” then continues with the rest of the ad heavily implying that she’s going to be a **** and doesn’t give a **** about you. She’s ALREADY manipulating you without you even entering a relationship with her. Subtle, isn’t it?

Fortunato Posted:

I dunno that kinda reads like a dude trying to get back at the last girl who broke up with him.

Based on my experience with women, that’s absolutely something one would write. I know women similar to that *grumbles*. For instance, a bitter/hurt, sarcastic guy wouldn’t have given redeeming qualities, or at least not like she did.

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken Posted:

I don’t know why she thinks she’s so special. Everything but but the redeeming qualities (which are obviously a lie) are pretty much standard in women.

Why do you think the qualities are faked? What stuck out to me is that only one of them is all that meaningful: the first one. Making good steak and being good artistically doesn’t mean anything when you’re a cold psycho.

Edit: Also, if you think those listed traits of hers are standard in women, then you need to fix some things about your personality, or be around better women, and probably a combination of the two.

Odalisque Posted:

Sounds like me when my blood sugar is low.

This girl has a severe, untreated ADD/Apergers/OCD/Social Phobia combo. Totally manageable, but she doesn’t know how to ask for help. I don’t think it’s fake at all.

Based on experience and what Dan Savage would say, she needs to be in therapy, not a relationship.

priscilla edited this message on 06/26/2009 6:44AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!