Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Acid Flux Posted:

Wow, you just don’t get it. This bug had been reported for a while, i.e., weeks. And no action was taken. But once we staged a mbumive exploit demonstration, it was fixed within 12 hours. It obviously didn’t take that long (comparatively speaking) and it affects so many players that I can’t imagine any bug (other than a critical failure related one) being more important.

Really? You can’t think of anything he might have been doing that could have been more important to the long term viability of the game?

Perhaps he was buliding some tools to be able to write content more quickly or to be able to log this type of crap more easily. Perhaps he was working on episode 2 content. Perhaps he was making chat work to better create and hold a community. Perhaps he was working on advertising, or creating more uses for brownie points. Perhaps he was sorting through applications for the programming job he posted earlier.

How many people a day do you think the game loses due to the lack of content? How many of you are considering leaving due to just a lack of anything to do?

How many people would leave as a result of domination being not quite fair? I look around and see maybe a couple hundred hardcore dom players, and I doubt that you’d all up and leave if the medals weren’t fair for another week or two.

You forced some guy across the internet to do something for you on your schedule. Good job. I hope you feel powerful and important. Excuse me if I don’t think that it necessarily means you deserve an e-peen.

(that being said – I’m glad the bug got fixed)

average mario edited this message on 04/03/2008 2:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!