Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Such impudence! such joy and fun

That’s most impressive my mongoloid son,

I wish you were first round but no time time to waste I’ll take care of you and turn Swine to paste.

Call me turncoat, bull**** propaganda fabulous personsteve just cant stop the slanda and ties up your pubic

weave, sends you on a war that he’s never even been before and when I’m done raping you I’ll

show you the ****ing door

if flo was what you wanted man you opened up the wrong dam this is like like Stephen

hawking rolling into Vietnam do you feel the g-force taking you on a course this is gonna be worse

than when your parents got divorced

you wanna talk Mexico? lets talk mexico I ****ed all your sweethings and turned them into chicahos

I’ll rip your heart out like I’m a Aztec priest save it till twenty-twelve and summon all the elder beasts

they’ll eat up the sun

and when the new earths begun

understand this retard: you weren’t even slightly fun

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!