Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Tesfan Posted:

if you text your SO with nude photos, congrats, you are now a sex offender

yes because liking other men children is completely an act of evil which these demons choose to do, they deserve nothing less then death

Now where did I suggest that they needed to be put to death?

I’d propose a variation of Xylon’s idea; give them a place to voluntarily live, working in a menial job, with basic sustenance, shelter, clothing & medical care. A work camp, that simply has no amenities beyond what you’d find in an Amish community. Their voluntary labor could produce items & services for the community.

I stress voluntary, and also that the system would be set up so that the workers would never generate a ‘debt’ to the camp, so that they can walk away at any time. Their personal income is whatever is leftover after expenses to provide for their needs. And those expenses should be relatively low, considering the Spartan nature of the camp.

Beyond that? I really don’t care.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 06/23/2009 12:42AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!