Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

If you enjoy a child you should never complain about your lot. I know that not every one of them are monsters, but the monsters are there nonetheless. Why should I pity them? If they can’t find a place to live, then maybe the most humane thing to do is put them down like the dogs they are.

Bullets are cheap.

First of all, this is a complete mockery of the Justice system. If I was being forced to live in these conditions, my first thought would be to do something to go back to jail – hell, I might even do something to a kid, just to say “**** you” to the ones who put me there. Applying punishments worse than prison, AFTER PRISON, lacks any semblance of common sense.

Second, you should pity them because they’re human beings, and it’s the empathetic thing to do. Yes, some of these guys would go back and repeat their crimes – however, a lot of sex offenders are men who made a mistake, but have served their time and want to get back to their lives (hence, why they don’t land themselves back in prison). In fact, I’d go as far as to say that forcing somebody to live without food, water, electricity, and even SHELTER violates Eighth Amendment rights.

Finally, “bullets” aren’t cheap. With court fees bumociated with the appeals process, choosing to execute sex offenders would cost the state hundreds of thousands of tax dollars.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!