Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Adapt Posted:

Ooo, I’ve always wanted to try that. Going with the 20 minute nap every four hours routine.

I’ve always preferred the idea of the 28-hour day. You stay up for 20 hours, then sleep for 8, your sleep/wake times shift by 4 hours each day and come full circle once a week (effectively the 7th day of the week is cut into 6 blocks of 4 hours, and one is added to each of the other 6 days).

According to science, people who are naturally late-risers tend to have more stamina than the early birds, and will stay awake and alert for longer periods, if they’re allowed to sleep to their own schedule – forcing them to wake up at early o’ clock for work throws them off their game. So I figure take that to it’s logical extension by staying up as long as you can each day, and sleeping when you feel like it.

man-man edited this message on 06/19/2009 9:32PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!