Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

If you don’t feel tired there’s probably no problem… if you were sleep deprived you’d know about it fairly quickly from how crappy you’d feel. Natural rhythms vary from person to person, change as you age, I’ve also heard that teenage hormonal changes put your natural ‘clock’ out by a couple of hours, thus explaining the 4am to 2pm sleep schedule that Chawin and myself seem to share.

Amount of sleep needed and when you’re predisposed to take it are pretty much down to individual happenstance, so long as you’re sleeping when you’re sleepy and waking up of your own accord (try blocking out the light from your room, see if it makes any difference) then there’s no problem – your body knows what it needs.

One factor, if your naturally a lazy guy and you’re now on a summer break, I’m guessing you’re not doing a whole lot? Maybe spend a few days in a row mostly just kicking around on the internet? (I know I have), if so then it’s no wonder you’re not tired – you’ve not done anything to tire yourself out. You still need a little sleep to keep your mental health in order, but your body doesn’t really need the rest, so you don’t sleep much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!