Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Fortunato Posted:

I was living in norway and one friend of mine was a big snob and knew indie rockers so he suggested we go to see explosions in the sky. They were awesome.

Wow. You should brag to BoP about this.

Beirut gave me the best goosebumps. I thought my chest was going to explode when they started playing Nantes. I want to climb inside Zach Condon’s body and just live there. I almost didn’t get tickets, both SF shows sold out immediately. Amazingly, I found an artist dude that sold me the tickets at face value.

Runner up: even though I’m not so into them anymore, I was able to get incredibly good tickets to The Decemberists when they were backed by the L.A. Philharmonic at the Hollywood Bowl. I was about 20 feet from the stage. Something about the proximity combined with the power of the full orchestra made it magical. Plus Andrew Bird opened for them and he puts on a hell of a show. I’ve never seen someone shred a bow like that. I wonder how many he goes through in a tour.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!