Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Inertia Posted:

I don’t think it will be more powerful because the underlying mechanics is still the same. The number of cards available for you to pick will be randomised as if you had went through a sequence of choosing 1 out of 3 random cards, except now all the cards are pooled together in one convenient page and you can pick a third of them.

There’s a big difference IMO between getting 1 of 3 cards, then 1 of 3 cards, then 1 of 3 cards, and getting to choose 3 of 9. With the latter, you can tailor your strategy more:

With the former, you may start thinking “I’ll get such-and-such because it’ll help me go for x”, then get screwed when you don’t get any more such-and-such’s in the next 2 picks.

When you get to see that you’d only have 1 such-and-such to choose from, your strategy could shift drastically. Hence, more powerful.

Choosing 30 cards at a time, you could focus on getting scoops for yourself or destroying scoops from someone else much more easily than if you have to choose 1 of 3 30 times.

If you still don’t understand my point, maybe someone else could explain it in much less tl;dr. I’m tired and having trouble consolidating my thoughts Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!