Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Futurama is the only show I’ve ever seen where I simultaneously want 2 characters (Fry and Leela, durr) to get together while at the same time wanting Fry to find someone who can appreciate just how sweet and considerate he is, even if he can be a tardmo. Damn Leela’s poor depth perception, she only sees characters on their surface Log in to see images!.

And that’s why “The Devils Hands are Idle Playthings” was the best episode, because they gave you the idea that she finally smartened the **** up at the end and that Fry would get the happiness he deserved.

And after Bender’s Big Score Leela better not date any non-Fry/non-female. I hated the Bender angle, but Fry’s story was excellent.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!