Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Advocacy Canine Posted:

2)When less than 5 people are on the timer could be cut when everyone has submitted because, as it’s been said, “all this waiting sucks bawls.”

I think this would be less of a problem if people thought out their entries a little more. Submitting:

PEDOBEAR

WUZ HERE

In the first ten seconds…yeah, you’re going to have some time left over. Look it over, check the picture for some detail you didn’t notice, fix typos.

Also, if you have less than five people, you can’t play.

Advocacy Canine Posted:

3) An easier way of submiting pictures for INCIT. If everyone could submit pictures they had found into a form or something similar rather than having to trouble a admin/mod I think there maybe some half decent pictures to caption.

The pictures for the most part are decent. There are some bad ones, yeah, but usually the problem is that people don’t want to try to think of a good caption. Every time someone says, “This picture isn’t funny,” what they’re really say is, “I’m not funny.”

Pictures that are inherently funny usually end up with a lot of “WTF IS GOIN ON IN THIS PIC” dump subs.

New pictures would be nice, but not because the bulk of the current pictures suck.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!