Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Advocacy Can-
ine

Avatar: 184251 Sun Jun 07 09:17:23 -0400 2009

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

ChilePepino Posted:

I suppose I haven’t played INCIT in quite some time..

And like I said I’ve only played for a week. I enjoy it but people constantly banging on about the problems they find got me to posting this, because I know they would probably all be to lazy to do so. You offer fair points though and I can see the problem with lengthening the title space.

Shii Posted:

It’s tough to submit pictures for a reason; as Itembuildr has shown vividly, people have little to no awareness or respect for copyright laws and regulations. Allowing people to submit pictures to INCIT would just result in a monstrous easter-egg hunt for the illegal pictures if the time ever came to remove them.

Also, brevity is the essence of wit. If you can’t be funny in 70 characters, stop playing INCIT.

Again fair points but I wasn’t complaining about body text. Just title text. 50 words is fine to be honest.

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

Look, I actually play INCIT, and I like it the way it is.

Awesome! Someone that actually plays INCIT because they like it and not to troll or just for the scoops.

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

2. This is an interesting suggestion. It might encourage people to stay when if the round moved faster. And at 5 people, that’s when we need people to stay. To go along with this, I think it would be nice if the voting period were shortened and lengthened depending on the number of submissions. At 5 submissions I’m done voting easily by the 30 second mark. You could shorten the voting period to 30 seconds at 5 subs and a full minute at 15+ subs and increment it from there. Any more than 15 subs and I probably won’t feel like reading them all anyway.

3. It would be nice to have some new pictures every now and then.

That sounds like a pretty soundly thought out plan. As for images I guess just send some to an admin/mod like I did and hope for the best.

Really glad to have these replies guys. Was just sick of the whining present in INCIT.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!