Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Once I get my Re-Re to level 31 I’ll get the drop stats for 1 Luck and see once and for all.

I can drop to 1 luck and grind HoFF for a while if you want. I’m not too worried about my bank balance, so lost income … meh, maybe I’d care if it wasn’t internet-money.

Just need a week to get up to a 100-streak for the peens and then I was planning on grinding for floyds anyway, all I’d need to do over and above that plan is keep a record of what dropped.

You can affect the drop rate by manipulating your luck attribute, but after that the message from on high is that each piece is truly random (i.e. none of your attributes affect which piece will drop)

Fair enough… I guess the highs and lows are just random fluctuation then.

If I wanted to be picky, I could point out the difference between “none of your attributes affect which piece will drop” and “truly random” (there could be hidden variables like the probability curves I was describing) but that would be needlessly pedantic.

man-man edited this message on 06/12/2009 7:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!