Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

KenKaniff Posted:

Thanks, man, but considering I got 4/5 of the files done by now and low amounts of flezz that ain’t an option.

Bear in mind, the more pieces you get, the more your odds of getting a new (unique) piece diminish. The last few pieces take much longer to get than the others.

Anyone know if there’s been any analysis of piece distribution on moars? When I have mbumive stacks of some pieces, none of some others, and a middling amount of most of the rest, it makes me wonder whether it’s random or if it’s following a normal distribution or something.

Could be that each player has a randomly set probability curve across the pieces, so that which piece is “the rare one” (and everyone seems to have one of those) is different for each person, but we all suffer from the same problem. Sounds like the kind of thing that might get programmed in anticipation of the file-piece trading that never actually got implemented, expecting it to stimulate a healthy trade in pieces between players who had a lot of other players’ designated rare pieces.

Or it might be random, and we’re all just unlucky. It’s been said that luck doesn’t affect the chances for individual pieces, so that’s not at work…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!