Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

In my opinion, America, you are well and truly ****ed.

Also, on a similar topic, the ultimate best way for Mckain to auto-win the election would be to invade, say, Iran a month before the election. Nothing wins an election for a war-freak fast and more succinctly than a big pile of scared ‘Mericans.

On the other hand, we have Gordon Brown, who seems a little more interested in actually getting the British public to like him (which wont happen), than foreign affairs. He’s only visited the Middle East once since he became Prime Minister. Old Tony was over there at least a couple of times a month.

In my opinion, the rest of the world can shove it’s bum where the sun don’t shine.

None of these countries deserve freedom, nor the people inside them. Our soldiers shouldn’t have to be dying for some barbarian Iraqi’s freedom. We should’ve just retaliated with a nuclear strike, show the ****ers who the real god is.

[/rant]

I ain’t voting this year. McCain, Clinton, and Obama can all just continue kissing the U.N.’s totalitarian bum. Obama? ****, you’re dumber than you think if he’ll actually get the troops out in 60 days. Clinton knows she ain’t. McCain thinks those barbarians have a right to our soldiers’ blood? Why don’t they quit killing our guys and spill their own blood.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!