Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Psycho Internet Stalkers

Victory Condition: Last Man Standing

During the Day, Psycho Internet Stalkers pose as ACP and Vote for the Public Banning. When Pwned, a Psycho Internet Stalker is revealed as a P.I.S.

P.I.S. always appear as ACP until they are killed, and they are then revealed to be a P.I.S. (Exception: See the Mad Hacker ability and how it interacts with Haxxors & Hackers.)

Mad Hacker

Schitzo

Mad Hacker

The Mad Hacker may only use one of these Special Abilities each night.

SA/NF: Crash Your Server During the Night Phase, the Mad Hacker may select a player to Attack. The Mad Hacker may choose to make this Attack Unblockable, but may not use any special ability the following Night.

SA/NF: Hide my IP The Mad Hacker may choose to stay mobile the entire Night Phase, moving from hideout to hideout. This grants the Mad Hacker Protection for that Night. However, any Hacker or M.H.™ Haxxor (but not Drunken Mod) that is Investigating the player during that Night Phase will automatically discerns the Mad Hacker’s role. The next Day Phase, the Mad Hacker may not cast a Ban Vote. This ability may not be used twice in a row.

Schitzo

The Schitzo is a unique Psycho Internet Stalker. He or she does not begin the game knowing that he/she is the Schitzo. Any player, any role can be the Schitzo. Once awakened, the Schitzo’s win condition is changed to Last Man Standing. The Schitzo may not communicate his/her new status to any player.

The Schitzo ‘awakens’ when any of the following conditions are met.

1. 25% or more of the players in the game have been Banned.

2. The 4th Banning.

3. The Mad Hacker is eliminated.

4. The Schitzo is bumhurt, but not Killed.

One the Schitzo has awakened, he/she retains any previous abilities, but also gains the following abilities. These abilities do not interfere with pre-existing abilities. For Example, a Schitzo/Hacker may use one Schitzo Ability and one Hacker Ability each Night.

SA/NF: During the Night Phase, the Schitzo may select a player to Attack.

SA/NF: During the Night Phase, the Schitzo may examine a Banned/Pwned Player and learn what Role it possessed in game.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 06/09/2009 10:21PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!