Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wazup

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

anonymoushaxor Posted:

i like buying marbles…

so not signed.

also i’m sure other high level players enjoy buying up lots of low level auctions as well

Well maybe could be restricted only for some types of objects, like audio files etc, anyway only things that affect stats etc.. things like junks could be left out from these restrictions..

I think that “lvl restriction” would not be a problem in any case, since if you’re high lvl you don’t need useless +1 objects (except for dominating the trades, which is anyway useless cause there is not a limited amount for every object, so finally you would not own anything) and if for examples you have alts, you can just trade money to them from your main (is it possible right?)..

The point is that i’m focusing on Auctions.. Because i’ve seen that there are some players that put high bids on low levels items, forcing low-level to spend everything they have, if they can reach that amount ofc.. The problem is not so big, since with moars, and some grinding you can easyly gain fleez/objects anyway, btw that makes the job harder for a lowbie, which can’t count on a “convenient bid”, just because XXXXX put a minimum bid of 9999999999999999 fleez…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!